Vitsab Flight Labels for Air-Catering
Ensures regulatory compliance:
- Vitsab’s Flight Labels are now commonly accepted by food inspectors globally.
- Flight Labels may be used to satisfy:
- World Food Safety Guidelines for Airline Catering (step 25, CCP2)
- Codex Alimentarius HACCP – monitoring chilled food in service & storage
- Quality Management System requirements (ISO9001)
- FDA food safety code
- European Union Food Law (EU regulation 852/2004
Easy to implement and use:
- Easily integrated into any Food Safety Management System and/or Quality Management System (QMS)
- Simple to activate and can be read at any stage of the journey
Facilitating Low Carbon Opportunities
- Conserve on fuel burnt during flight by reducing aircraft weight
- Serve sealed perishable products on your next flight or donate them to charity at your destination cities
Please click on and download the files below for more information or reach out to us in the contact section of our website.